android apps,QQvideo player,all video formate supported video player

0 comments

         QQvideo player.apk

android mobile operating system  is so popular in the whole world and sony  is the my best favorite mobile brand .before few month ago i bought a android mobile phone.i know android operating system support all video/audio format.my mobile is operaed by android operating system version eqliar 2.1 .its was my dream i will buy a android mobile phone now true is my dream's. but it's default video players no supported all video formats only supported 3gp/mp4 as like as format. it was so painful for me and i am try one by one video player on google play store.you have any idea ? yes i have the batter solution for that's problem.at last i find a unique video player  it's name is  QQplayer. it's video player it's suppoted hd video and multi formats.download click hereQQplayer
its some thing problem here it's language Chinese. after all that apps seems me fine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011 Mobile doctors .
Blogger Template by lordhtml / Free Blogger Template